Friday, January 11, 2008

Magical Wish

One day, down in the mystical forest, a magical frog was hopping towards a water hole. The forest was so enormous that the frog had never laid eyes on another animal before. But today, by chance a bear was chasing after a rabbit to have for dinner.

The frog called for the two to stop and said, "Because you are the only two animals I have seen, I will grant both of you three wishes. Bear, you can go first." The bear thought for a moment, and being the male he was, said, "I wish for all the bears in this forest, apart from me, to be female."

For his wish, the rabbit asked for a crash helmet, and immediately put it on. The bear was amazed at the stupidity of the rabbit, wasting his wish like that.

It was the bear's second turn for a wish. "Well, I wish that all the bears in the next forest were female as well."

The rabbit asked for a motorcycle and immediately hopped on it and roared the engine. The bear was shocked that the rabbit was asking for such idiotic items, because after all, he could have asked for money and bought the bike.

For the last wish the bear thought for a while and then said, "I wish that all the bears in the world, apart from me, were female."

The rabbit grinned, roared the engine, and said, "I wish that the bear was gay."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment at namegamer.blogspot, we are here to serve you. You also have a very interesting blog, and we hope that you visit us daily. Thank you again!!!

THE BIG MOVIE FREAK said...

Thanks for your comment at my blog. To be honest, it looked a little dubious to me. But eventually I came over, and had a laugh at your mystical forest joke. Is this your original work? It would be great if you could indicate the source or just the name of the author, in case some of us start worshipping the wrong God.

joker said...

this is a joke told by a friend... I put it up. I think it's just great to make everyone laugh.

THE BIG MOVIE FREAK said...

Congratulations, then, because you have achieved your goal. I'll be back for more. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha...!

That stupid bear.
Interesting joke!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Your blog's cool too!

Amel said...

HUA HA HA HA HA HA...this is SO funny!!! ;-D

Jared said...

LOL. Keep it up. Blog on.

Mister Sandy Egg said...

LOL not bad I think that one was really funny!

P.S. thanks for the comment! send me a little more and I'll be sure to add you to my friends list!

Google
Highly Recommended Sites to Increase Web Traffic - FREE Get Linked from thousands of Classifieds for FREE with one click.
1:1 Traffic Exchange