Friday, January 9, 2009

Crocodile Guts

A guy walked into a bar with a pet crocodile by his side. He put the crocodile up on the bar and turned to the astonished patrons.

“I’ll make you a deal. I’ll open this croc’s mouth and place my genitals inside. Then the croc will close his mouth for one minute. He’ll then open his mouth and I’ll remove my tackle undamaged. In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink.”

The crowd murmured their approval.

The man stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers, and placed his privates in the crocodile’s open mouth.

The croc closed his mouth as the crowd gasped. After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle and rapped the croc hard on the top of its head. It opened his mouth and the man removed his member, unscathed as promised.

The crowd cheered and the first of his free drinks was delivered.

The man stood up again and made another offer. “I’ll pay anyone $100 who’s willing to give it a try.” A hush fell over the crowd.

After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar. A blonde woman timidly spoke up, “I’ll try, but you have to promise not to hit me on the head with the beer bottle.”

No comments:

Google
Highly Recommended Sites to Increase Web Traffic - FREE Get Linked from thousands of Classifieds for FREE with one click.
1:1 Traffic Exchange